Listen to wendygirl100s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 10, 2010

KRISTA IS HOME



My Bestest friend in the whole world is finally home from her mission!!!!!
That was such a long year and a half for me. I am so happy she is finally home. I spent the night at her house the day before and drove to the airport with her mom, sisters and little brother.
We were all so anxious waiting for her to come throught the security gate. When we finally saw her, Me Tessa and Bri started jumping up and down and crying. I didnt think I would cry but i just couldnt help it. I was so happy to finally see her face again I just lost it.n When I finally hugged her it was so amazing. We sat and held each other forever, she kept saying "Oh my Wendy, I missed you!" Kelly Was so Excited to finally hold her daughter again. I was so happy for her, She needed her Krista home finally.
Now that she is home it feels like she never left. She just jumped right back into the swing of things. The only difference is that she speaks fluent Spanish now.
When she gets all excited she will look at you and try speaking it really fast, not knowing we don't understand what she is saying. It cool but funny as well cause now she has to translate Spanish to English in her head before she speaks even though she was raised using English.

No comments:

Post a Comment