Listen to wendygirl100s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 1, 2010

MY JOB- 3 Years Working With Trevor and His Family (The Trejo's)

I started Working with the Trejo's about 3 years ago. (I go over to their house to watch Trevor because he qualifies for Habilitaion and Respit Care) I love working with him! Been such a great experience these last 3 years. I was looking through my pictures I have of all the fun times while working with Trevor and spending time with his family and I thought I would share some.


This Was the first Picture I took of Trevor. I had only been working with him for less then a week. We walked down to the park by his house and made a sand castle under the jungle gym/play ground. He loved Making it. After we got it all finished he stood up and smashed it with his foot. I think that was his favorite part about the whole thing :)

Trevor Loves his blanket!!

Trevor and I together.


Trevor on his computer. We would spend hours in his room playing with this computer and laughing together. He loved that computer. He broke it eventually so he doesnt play with it now.



The tired boy sleeping. Play so Hard he would wear himself out

Trevor in his Helmet

Me and Trevor again.
I don't know what he is doing with his mouth. I think he was yawning actually....

Trevor got in trouble.
I Cant remember what he did but this is him in time out in his room. He was pouting that he got in trouble. I couldn't resist I had to snap a picture.

Trevor had a Thing for kitchen spoons. He really loved them for some reason. He would use them as a sword, or wand, and other stuff. He is really good about using his imagination. Kara was tired of him getting into the spoons and spreading them all over the house. So we ended up hiding them eventually.



More pictures of Trevor with his Blanket. This blanket kept getting smaller and smaller. It ripped in several placers and he would tie it around his waist and make it so he had a tail. It was so funny. Then it eventually ripped so much that all was left was a tiny square of fabric.

Trevor playing with his animals in Graces Barbie house.
He also would play with Grace's Dog "Barbie's pet" that would you could feed and he would poop it out. The food/poop was a magnet. Trevor decided he wanted to shove the magnet up his nose. I tried to get him not to do it but he did it so fast. After he put it up there he tried picking it out, but was just shoving it in there deeper. He ended up going to the doctors to get it out.



Trevor making faces in his hoddie!

Trevor on the swing.
He asked to wear my glasses cause the sun was hurting his eyes.





I got Trevor this Train for his Birthday. He loved it so much. Played with it for hours for 4 days straight. I was happy he liked his present so much!





Trevor's younger brother (Tanner) came to the park with us.
He really liked the swings too. Tanner and Trevor are really close in age so they end up doing a lot together.


Trevor on the swings.
He was trying to show Tanner how to use his legs to swing himself
like I taught him to do.

The Boys (Tanner and Trevor) playing in their cars together.

Trevor loved Putting on Grace's Head bands. He would look at me and say.. I look cool... when he would have it on. Thought it was very cute!


I Love this picture of Trevor. He loves playing sorts. He would wear his sports gear all over the house.

I photo edited this picture. I love how the glove is the only thing in color!!

Trevor put his Woody hat on his Dino and said... "Howdy howdy howdy". I laughed, I just had to have a picture of it!!!




Just hanging out in Trevor's room together.
Trevor likes making silly faces in the camera!!!


More Silly Faces!!!

Tanner and his Binky!


Just the 2 of US!!

The boys climbing out of the toy box. I never understood why they would like to sit in there with toys underneath them but they would do that. They always were just in their underwear too.. Right when they would get home they would strip down to their undies and go play. That's a little boys for ya tho!

One of my Favorite pictures of me and Trevor!!!





Some Pictures of Tanner!!


Tanner Really liked this raquet. He liked feeling his face squish on it...

Trevor Pretending to go to school and has his helmet on.

The boys got their hair Shaved. They used to hate getting their hair cut. So me and Kara would have to hold Trevor or Tanner down while she would shave their head really fast. Was always very interesting!

Me and My Buddy!!

Tanner Playing Cars!!



Trevor's Spinerman Costume for Halloween. Was so cute on him cause it made him look like he wa all toned and built with muscles!!!

Trevor with Vampire Fangs.


Tanner Modeling my new shades!!







Faces with the boys!


I was showing Trevor my new phone and how it can make your
pictures look like a drawing.




Trevor


Tanner


Tyler (Trevor's Older Brother) He thought the Pictures looked cool and
wanted me to take one of him as well

Grace Also Wanted one too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment