Listen to wendygirl100s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bike Built For Two

(this is not the bike we rode on but it looked like this)

So on Sunday I went to Garrett's house after church and we decided to go on a bike ride. His family owns a lot of beach cruiser bikes and one of them is built for 2 people. I had never been on one! I was so excited to try it, kinda nervous as well. Garrett took the front and I rode in the back, since i didn't know exactly what I was doing.
If you've never ridden one before you also have to peddle along with the person in the front. You have to peddle together cause its all connected.
We ended up doing one lap around his neighborhood then headed home cause one of the tires was kinda flat.
After we made it back to his house I picked out one of the other bikes and Garrett decided to ride on the John deer beach cruiser. It was so much fun riding bikes with him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment