Listen to wendygirl100s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ASU Mountain


Friday night Me and Garrett went out to Olive Garden for dinner. I had so much fun, we kept laughing and we both were just enjoying every moment. After dinner we drove out to ASU mountain. I forgot how steep the walk is to the top. We both felt like we were climbing a stair master.....that proly means we both need to get more in shape. But Garrett always says round is a shape! jk
Once we got to the top we sat on the wall and overlooked everything. The view was so pretty it over looks the whole city and Tempe Town lake with the lights on the bridge.
The city was so busy, you can hear a faint sound of cars driving around, music thats playing at the bars and the new tram they have running through there.
I absolutely LOVED the weather while we were sitting there. It was a lite cool breeze that blew through my hair.It was so amazing just sitting up there alone with Garrett, talking while he held me.
I did find something new out about Garrett though that I thought was so funny. While we were there a scorpions that crawled over the wall that we were sitting on and disappeared on the other side. Garrett Jumped up so quick and yelled for me to move! He hates those things, I have never seen him jump like that. I was actually less scared then he was. I kept Laughing cause he was freaking out, He made us leave right then LOL it was too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment