Listen to wendygirl100s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My First Blog Post

So I decided that I wanted to try this new blog thing out. I have one for my Hair styling stuff but felt like I needed one that was just about me and everything that happens in my life.


My life as of right now........ I am 21 years old (22 in October) still living at home with all my Parents, along with my older siblings Janelle 26 and Cameron 24 and baby sister Carlie 9. Tiffany is 19 and has decided that she wants to be rebellious and see life on her own. Its been a very hard road but we'll see how it turns out. We keep praying for her to come around so she can be close to us again. Hopefully that will happen someday soon. Grandma Cope lives next door to us and it's been very nice having her live there. I love being able to walk over to her house whenever i feel like. She is so funny, I love sitting and chatting with her.



Me and Cameron go to Mission Bay Ward which is the singles ward in out stake. Its been a lot of fun and I really enjoy it. I use to not know a whole lot of friends in that ward and was struggling getting motivation to go. I ended up switching to my home ward (voyager) and got called to be a sunbeam teacher. I really like it but it was crazy. Most of my class was 4 year old boys with only 1 little girl, So you can imagine how that goes. They were all so cute! I loved listening to their cute stories and sweet testimonies that they were beginning to develop. I really missed the interaction with people my own age tho and felt like I needed to switch back to the singles ward again and give it another try. Since Ive been back I have met a lot more people and I was able to meet my boyfriend by switching back to that ward. :)


Yesterday (8th) marks the 6th months I've been dating Garrett. We Met in September but didn't start dating till March 8th. I gave him a hard time...I was never really interested in him from the beginning, But over time we became friends and I ended up falling for him pretty hard. He's not what I thought I was looking for but everything I knew that I wanted, If that makes any sense at all! :) I love him with All my heart and am so glad he put so much effort into trying to date me! Its been amazing since day one.



I Love my job. I work with the Trejo family. I am a Care giver so I help them with Trevor . He qualifies for Habilitaion and Respit services through the state. So Mon-Fri I go to their home. I help and play with him all day. We are working on teaching him how to write his name right now and learn site words. Ive been with them for about a year and a half and its been so nice. I have really grown attached to them and love talking with Kara (Trevor's mom). Another thing that is awesome about working there is Tanner (the youngest boy) is deaf and uses sign language. I learned sign in high school and fell in love with it. So I get to sign to him and it helps me remember some of the signs I have forgotten along with some I didn't know.





I have the Cutest Little puppy Lexi! I Love her but she's kinda a mess! She has the funnest personality. She is Tayben's (My sister Janelle's dog) baby.
Lexi Is a mix of Yorkie, Pomeranian, Mini Pincher, and a few others.
I got Lexi on July 26th






So I was planning on starting school at International Academy where I took Cosmo but the location on Mill Avenue. I will be learning esthetics's. I am every excited but whats frustrating me is that they wont call me back with my tuition price so that I can get started. You would think they would want my money....CRAZY!

1 comment: