Listen to wendygirl100s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 10, 2010

New Things!!


My parents have been remodeling the house for over 5 yrs now. With all the changes going on with the house and my life I decided it was also time for a change with my walls. I wanted them to look clean and fresh again and have something brighter so when it would be a happy place to come home to instead of so dark and lonely.

I had a deadline of a week to plain as well since my parents were getting new carpet. (They didn't want me to be painting with their new carpet) So

I was rushing trying to get it all done. When I went to the store to get the pain I had just picked out one of the first colors I thought would go well with the new carpet sample I had. I got 2 gallons and came home and instantly started to paint. I fell in love with the green!!

The blue was fun but was starting to get old and has holes in the walls and chipped paint from when Cameron was staying in this room. It really needed a new paint job from the first day i moved into that room but that never happened.

Now my room is all finished and looks so nice and clean. I got it all organized and got rid of some old stuff with the move of everything out of my room with painting and the new carpet.

Walking into my room now is so much fun. It makes me happy every time I come home. Before I never wanted to be in my room. It just felt too dark for me

1 comment:

  1. I agree Wendy. It was time for an update, and it looks so nice and fresh. Good job picking the color.

    ReplyDelete